Biospecimen Management (BSM) is a sampling of biological material at the customer’s request with subsequent coordination and control of all the processes:
Biomaterial collection, storage, delivery, legal and customs clearance.
Medicover Integrated Clinical Services provides for prospective and post diagnostics biospecimen collection based on its own chain of clinical laboratories and network of partners. Please inquire to start the scientific discussion.
- State-of-the-art biorepositories:
- Refrigerated (temperature from +2 °C to +8 °C)
- Cold storage (–20 °C)
- Ultra-low-temperature freezers (–75 ± 5 °C)
- Liquid nitrogen biospecimen storage (–196 °C)
- 24/7 temperature monitoring and backup generators for freezers and refrigerators
- Customized kit production and specialized courier services World Courier and CRYOPDP (Air Liquide Group); legal and customs clearance