Global Senior Sales Representative (Central Labs) (EMEA)
Medicover is a specialized provider of diagnostic and healthcare services, focusing on markets mainly in Central and Eastern Europe and India. The company operates through two divisions – Diagnostic Services and Healthcare Services.
Medicover Integrated Clinical Services (MICS) is a specialised business unit within the Diagnostic Services division with more than 200 employees that is focusing on clinical trial and patient management that are relevant for applications and clients from pharmaceuticals, diagnostics biopharma, biotech, contract research organisations (CROs), biobanks, and other players within this clinical sector. MICS has been providing bespoke services to our clients and their patients for over 20 years, making strategic use of Medicover assets, including laboratories with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, medical clinics and hospitals.
We are a leading clinical research service provider guiding patient care, providing comprehensive clinical laboratory and end-to-end drug development services in precision medicine.
Join our company on an ongoing journey of shaping the way health care performs in the future.
About The Role
We will work together to challenge the status quo and make health care better for more people, in more ways than ever. You will be part of a culture that prizes innovation that impacts quality, accessibility and affordability of care across the world. MICS s seeking to hire an experienced Global Senior Sales Representative to join our Central Lab business unit in Europe. The successful candidate will lead Key Client relationships, working with internal and external key decision makers to grow our client relationships and business. This represents an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a very successful European team as a senior team member.
The priorities of the role:
- Expand the company’s business in new and existing markets and with new clients
- Sell our comprehensive product and service offering to CROs and pharma companies
- Establish customer relationships in Europe and the US to develop business in the European core regions while enabling Medicover’s large network of laboratories and hospitals
- Cultivate relationships with strategic pharma and biotech partners and work together with the business development and management teams to expand sales opportunities within key accounts
- Identify new clients and present and promote MICS capabilities
- Expand MICS’s reputation with key decision makers to enhance the credibility of our products/services and brand.
- Update your sales forecasts on a regular basis and manage through customized CRM systems
About The Candidate
This position is home based and successful applicants will ideally be based in Central Europe. We are seeking an experienced and energetic sales expert, with at least five years of experience in a CRO, Central Lab, with clinical research services selling experience, who have strong account management skills and experience of in clinical trials.
In addition, the ideal candidate should be able to offer:
- Excellent understanding of the CROs’ service business and product offering
- Strong team player: ability to work very closely with colleagues, share leads and form highly effective collaborations.
- Significant (at least 5 years) commercial expertise, in a CRO or other Life Sciences environment.
- Track record for the successful achievement of annual sales targets for assigned accounts through proactive sales activity and networking with assigned potential and existing accounts.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, ability to form strong and effective relationships internally and externally.
- Establishes, nurtures and grows client relationships at the appropriate levels.
- Experience of presenting to executives and/or senior levels within a client organization.
- Develops account plans and partnerships with key accounts and strategic partners.
- Able to work autonomously and effectively, managing own priorities in conjunction with those of work colleagues and clients.
- Proven ability to identify, develop and implement creative and innovative strategies that lead to effective long term client relationships.
- Familiar with managing the sales pipeline through CRM systems, used to provide regular sales forecasts
- Leads and negotiates Master Service Agreements and Preferred Provider agreements.
- Willingness to adapt to flexible working hours and to travel joining with clients o for conferences conferences.
- Scientific degree will be an advantage.
- Drug Development industry knowledge
- Demonstrated client retention skills
- Ability to manage difficult client and/or financial situations
- Ability to manage and motivate client facing teams
- Negotiation skills: direct face to face negotiating experience with major clients
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong financial acumen: delivering business results in a commercial environment; budgeting; financial planning and reporting
Minimum Required: 5 years of sales (or relevant) experience selling services directly to the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors with direct interaction with mid-level and executive level decision makers.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
Benefits – Freedom to succeed
- An exciting and rewarding global role
- Uncapped earning potential including a fixed salary
- Great work-life-balance due to the possibility of creating your own schedule
- Flexible working space – Work where you work best!
If you thrive on challenge and are motivated, creative, and able to achieve and foster market growth then we want you on our team and are looking forward to your application!