Junior Clinical Trials Coordinator
Medicover Integrated Clinical Services (MICS) is a specialised business unit with the objective to help bring innovative therapies and diagnostics to the market. MICS is focusing on clinical applications and clients from pharmaceuticals, diagnostics biopharma, biotech, contract research organisations (CROs), biobanks, and other players. We have been providing bespoke services to our clients and their patients for over 20 years, making strategic use of Medicover assets, including laboratories with state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment, medical clinics and hospitals, as well as the vast expertise and enthusiasm of a workforce that has grown to more than 28,500 professionals.
MICS’ services include and are organised along discrete lines of activity, including: Central Lab Services, Biospecimen Management, Patient Recruitment, Management and Data, and Precision Medicine. Tightly integrated in all Medicover geographies and beyond, MICS employs a dedicated team of highly specialized experts including clinical and diagnostics experts, contract research professionals, account managers, project managers, logistics, regulatory and commercial experts.
The major markets are Germany, Ukraine, Romania and Poland.
Due to fast growth of Medicover Integrated Clinical Services (MICS) we are looking for new Junior Clinical Trials Coordinator. The opportunity to become a member of a team with many years of experience in managing clinical trials.
This position will be located in Warsaw.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- cooperation with doctors and other members of the research team
- coordinating research projects carried out by the Clinical Research Centre
- supervision over the correctness of medical documentation and implementation of the study protocol guidelines
- data reporting in eCRF systems
- supervision of screening and randomization of patients
- maintaining communication with the patient and supervising the visit calendar in accordance with the study protocol
- preparation and participation in center opening, closing, monitoring visits and audits
- representing the Center during meetings of researchers
- experience as a clinical trial coordinator – a prerequisite
- good knowledge of the English language in speech and writing
- good time management skills, self-reliance and ability to work in a team
- conscientiousness, accuracy with an emphasis on attention to detail
- the ability to make independent decisions
What we offer:
- stable employment, full-time
- support for ongoing projects
- cooperation with a well-coordinated and friendly team
- work in a Center that maintains high standards
- Medical Care
- Multisport Card co-financing
- Private insurance