I. General information
The pages on the website (“the Website”) are published and operated by BELRO MEDICAL SA, a public limited company registered under the laws of Belgium under no. 0453.278.228, trading under the registered trade name “MEDICOVER INTEGRATED CLINICAL SERVICES” (herewith ‘’MICS”) having its place of business at Waterloo Office Park, Building M, Drève Richelle 161, 1410 Waterloo, Belgium.
MICS respect your right to privacy and will process personal information you provide only in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 hereinafter (GDPR/ General Data Protection Regulation) and other applicable privacy laws.
II. The information collected and how it is used
MICS will not collect any information about individuals, except where it is specifically and knowingly provided by them.
Along with the information provided by the data subject’s when contacting MICS for any purposes, such as: career opportunity, login on Labone platform sending requests, complaints, offer request for entities, MICS may collect some basic information as:
your browser type, IP address, internet service provider’s domain name, which pages you accessed on the site, and when.
MICS use this information to provide you with and maintain the quality of the Website and to analyse the use of the Website in order to help guide improvements. Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is not automatically collected.
II.1. The personal data categories processed
MICS may process the following personal data about the visitors of the website:
- When using the details to contact us, we may process your name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, postal address, depending on how you decide to contact us. We also may process any other personal information you disclose to us when contacting us.
- When accessing the login button, we may process your credentials to log into the (…)
- When taking up a carrer opportunity we may process your name, surname, e-mail address and other information included in the resume, in case the potential candidate includes his/her resume in the email sent.
- When browsing our website we may collect certain personal data, such as: your name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, postal address, e-mail address, your browser type, IP address, internet service provider’s domain name, which pages you accessed on the sitefor security purposes.
II.2. Lawfull basis an purposes of the processing
The purposes and scope to which MICS may process the above mentioned personal data and the lawfull basis to process the information:
• When contacting us, we may process data subject’s personal data based on MICS’s legitimate interest in receiving and answer the request when contacting us.
The personal data collected is strictly the data that the data subject will disclose to MICS when using MICS’s contact details and it will be used in order to answer the request.
• When accesing the login button on the Labone acces page, MICS will process personal data in order to fulfil its obligation under the execution of contract between the data subject and MICS.
The personal data used is strictly in the scope of accessing and using the LabOne platform.
• When contacting MICS in order to apply for a carrer opportunity, MICS will process the data subject personal data based on his/her implied consent, because MICS cannot obtain a consent previous to the e-mail sent by the data subject, giving the case that MICS has no means to know when a data subject decide to apply for a carrer opportunity. Therefore if a data subject does not want that its personal data, including the information from the resume to be processed by MICS, the data subject needs to refrain from sending such personal data to MICS.
The personal data received by MICS from a data subject regarding a carrer opportunity will be processed according to the applicable legislation in order to asses if the data subject is a candidate for the position choosed within MICS.
• When browsing our website there are certain information as mentioned above, processed by MICS for security reasons. MICS has a legal obligation to ensure the security of the website and of the personal data processed through the website.
II.3. Third-party use of information
The personal data collected through the website can be disclosed to:
• Data subject and its legal representatives;
• Representatives of MICS and entities of the Group from which MICS is part of;
• MICS’s Processors from a variety of domains: marketing agencies, software as a service providers, data center providers; (…).
• Other contractual partners of MICS involved in carrying out MICS activities, such as: legal consultants, fiscal consultants, professional organisations, if the case may be market research.
• Juridicial and public authorities, international organisations that have a legal basis for requesting personal information.
Except as described above, MICS will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact MICS to ask for any such activity to stop, by sending an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter at Belro Medical S.A, Dreve Richelle 161 – Bldg. M 1410 Waterloo Belgium
However, if a third party acquires all (or substantially all) of MICS’s business and/or assets, MICS may disclose your personal information to that third party in connection with the acquisition. MICS may also disclose your personal information where required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency.
Finally, MICS may also collect anonymised details about visitors to the Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details collected for these purposes.
II.4 The period of personal data processing
The Controller will process your personal data for the time necessary to achieve the purposes of processing and subsequently in accordance with our internal policies, as well as to comply with applicable legal obligations, including, but not limited to, the provisions regarding the archiving obligation, securing the personal data. The data will also be stored in accordance with MICS’s internal policies that set data retention periods.
It is possible that, following the fulfillment of the legal archiving deadlines, the Controller may order the anonymization of the data, thus depriving them of personal character and to continue the processing of the anonymous data for statistical purposes.
III. International transfers
MICS may transfer personal information that is collected from you to third-party data processors located in countries that are outside of the European Economic Area in connection with the above purposes, such as: MICS subsidiaries and units located in Ukraine, Georgia, Serbia, Republic of Moldova, Please be aware that countries which are outside the European Economic Area may not offer the same level of data protection as Belgium. In case you have further questions regarding international transfer, please contact as using the contact details mentioned in the Section V of this document.
Whilst MICS take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard the personal information that you provide, no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed secure. Consequently, please note that the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to MICS cannot be guaranteed.
V. Your rights
According to GDPR you have the following rights:
1. The right to information – the right to receive a minimum content of information regarding the processing activities performed by the Controller, in accordance with the legal requirements;
2. The right of acces by the data subject – the right to obtain from the Controller, upon request and under the conditions established by law, confirmation that the data concerning him/her are or are not processed by the Controller and details on processing activities;
3. The right to rectification – the right to obtain from the Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning the data subject, recpectively to obtain the completion of personal data are incomplete, including by providing an additional statement;
4. The right to the deletion of data (”the right to be forgotten”) – the right to obtain from the Controller the deletion of personal data concerning the data subject, without undue delay, in cases provided by law;
5. The right to restriction of processing – the right to obtain from the Controller the restriction of the processing, insofac as the conditions provided by law are met;
6. The right to data portability, namely (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and easy to read format, and (ii) the right to have suck data transmitted by MICS to another Data Controller, provided that the conditions by law are met;
7. The right to opposition – the right to oppose at any time, for well-founded and legitimate reasons related to his particular situation, as data aimed at processing him/her, unless there are legal provisions to the contrary; With regard to direct marketing activities, data subjects have the roght to object to such processing at any time;
8. The right not to be subject to an automatic individual decision – the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects which concern or affect it in a similar way to a significant extent;
9. The right to address the Data Protection Authority (….) for the exercise and defense of any rights guaranteed by the relevant legislation, without prejudice to the possibility of the address of justice;
10. The right to withdraw consent when there is processing based on it; Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please write to MICS at the address: email@example.com or at Belro Medical S.A.. Dreve Richelle 161 – Bldg. M 1410 Waterloo Belgium.
VI. Third-party sites