The Medicover Group was founded by Swedish entrepreneurs back in 1995 and has established itself as an internationally known provider of integrated and high-quality healthcare services. Our company works in several countries, primarily in Central and Eastern Europe as well as India and runs outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities, employing more than 32.000 people worldwide.
For our headquarter in Munich we are seeking a IT Business Partner (m/f/x) to the next possible date.
- You take over responsbility for having state-of-the-art IT landscape for one of Medicover’s key business units
- Your strong communication skills allow you to connect business and IT worlds and act as a translator between them
- The technology roadmap you create is a product of profound knowledge of the business and its core processes
- You develop a structured approach that makes sure that priorities are clear and the roadmap is executed;
- Being a team player who values the importance of personal relationships, you strike strong bonds with key stakeholders throughout the organization
- You develop a framework that creates transparency on IT performance based on KPIs
- You coordinate local and global IT teams as well as external suppliers and act as the ambassador of Medicover’s IT team
- You hold a University degree in IT or in a related subject & already gained at least 8 years of experience in IT roles, preferably in the laboratory sector or in a complex regulated environment
- Practical knowledge about IT-Infrastructure/ interfaces (especially for medical devices) is a plus
- You gathered proven experiences in project management, application life cycle management as well as requirement engineering
- You demonstrate strong consulting, facilitation & negotiation skills in both, English and German
- A pro-active behavior paired with good organizational and time management skills complete your profile
- Interesting and safe job in an international company with numerous opportunities for further development
- Possibility to bring in your experiences and personality in a cross-functional environment
- Become a part of our company, sharing a strong team spirit as well as a collegial atmosphere and benefit from an attractive salary package
- You have the opportunity to organize your work flexibly in terms of time and location
Let’s get in touch and send us your application, providing your CV, certificates and a cover letter with further information on your salary expectations and your possible starting date, by using the APPLICATION FORM.
Any more questions?
Feel free to contact Felix Fende (Human Resources). He will be happy to answer your questions and requests. Call +49(0) 30 / 77001392.